Devonshire Street New Church The society's first place of worship in a house in Beckside which was then situated in green fields. The most well known minister of Keighley New Church was the Rev. Joseph Wright who was ordained as the third minister of the New Church in 1790 - the other two being Hindmarsh and Samuel Smith. who had also served in the Great Haworth. Round. The New Church opened its first Sunday school in 1791. In 1805 the society built its first chapel in King Street, on the 1852 map we see it with a grave yard and titled "The Lords Church". The premises in Devonshire Street were opened in 1891.
Hainworth Wesleyan Methodist Chapel built 1847
Taken from Minutes of the Committee of Council on Education: Volume 2: This is at the little hamlet of Hainworth, two miles up a packhorse route, along; the moors from Keighley towards Halifax, and is in circumstances somewhat similar to the preceding, being used only for a chapel and Sunday-school. It is conveyed to trustees expressly for chapel purposes, with a proviso that it may also be used for a day-school, under the direction of the trustees and the superintendent preacher, unless they should think well to remove the school to some other place. It has never, however, from the first been opened for the purposes of a day-school; and other day-schools having arisen in neighbouring localities, it is not now contemplated to open it for them. The last service at Hainworth Chapel was on 10th April 1977
New Jerusalem Church, King-street